Detox from alcohol and drugs can be a difficult physical process for the individual. In short, it can be a very uncomfortable process. Our trained medical team and staff are equipped make the detoxification process as comfortable and safe as possible. Here are some additional things that will help us in that effort.
If the client does bring anything that is not needed, it will be stored securely and safely and discharge.
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothing to last for 5-7 days (we have a washer/dryer available)
- Some reading materials (spiritual, health, self-help, novels, magazines, etc)
- If you smoke, cigarettes (unopened packages only), enough for a week
- Any prescription medicine (non-narcotic) in their original bottles
- Any over the counter medicine
What Not To Bring
- Any electronic devices that have access to the internet will be stored securely until discharge
- No outside bedding/linens, pillows or stuffed animals.
- You may not bring any products containing alcohol
- Alcohol, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- You may not park your personal vehicle at our facility