What to Expect
Once you enter Brentwood Springs Detox, a staff of expert, medically trained professionals and drug detox specialists will be onsite. They will be available to assist you. These professionals will ensure the withdrawal process is handled as comfortably and safely as possible. Your treatment will likely include the use of medications to alleviate any withdrawal symptoms. The specific detox treatment to be used will depend upon the type of drug you are addicted to, length and severity of your addiction, and your general health and wellbeing.
When starting one of our detox programs, you will be tested. These tests will verify the types and quantity of drugs/alcohol that are present in your bloodstream. Our staff will also evaluate you to identify underlying psycho-social issues. If you are coming via an external referral, we can coordinate with them as well.
Guided into Treatment
The detoxification process handles the physical withdrawal of addiction. The final step of the detoxification process is helping you adapt to a life without alcohol or drugs. Clients are strongly encouraged to continue treatment at a rehabilitation facility. Statistics show that individuals have a much higher chance of remaining sober if they have a plan for continuing care after detoxing. If you are already coming via an external referral, we will coordinate with them.
Stabilization is the process of physically detoxifying the body of the abused substance. At Brentwood Springs Detox, part of making our clients stable during detox is answering questions and providing information. This way individuals can understand what to expect during and after detox.
Our state of the art facility offers the following services and amenities
- Admissions Available 24/7
- Nursing Staff On Site Available 24/7
- Live-In Techs Available 24/7
- Male and Female Patients Welcome
- Licensed Facility
- Medical Director on Staff (MD)
- LBGTQ Friendly
- Drug Testing
- Blood Lab testing available
- EKG testing available
- IV Fluid administration available
- State of the Art Security
- Fully Remodeled and Renovated Home
- Compliant and Certified with Metro Fire Codes
- Private and Semi-private Rooms Available
- Flat Screen TVs
- New Appliances and Furniture Throughout Home
- Medical Exam Upon Intake
- Post-detox Treatment Center Recommendations Available
- Healthy meals and snacks